Sony Ericsson W580i – Tap your Feet and Remain Fit

Inicio Foros Foro de GeekLab (Español) Sony Ericsson W580i – Tap your Feet and Remain Fit

Viendo 3 entradas - de la 1 a la 3 (de un total de 3)
Autor Entradas
Autor Entradas
21/10/2021 at 9:23 #9063

santobabu

Sony Ericsson is a giant in the field of mobile phones and its phones always create a cell phone number list benchmark for others to follow. Along with smartphones, this baron has also got expertise in making music phones. Sony Ericsson W580i is one such phone in its Walkman series. The phone is equipped with some great features cell phone number list and is thus popular with the Gen-next generation. Sony’s name is synonymous with quality and innovation as well. It is one big giant in the field of mobile phones. Mobile phones as people know are lifelines apart from oxygen. The Sony Ericsson phones have attained cell phone number list great heights in the sector of mobile phones. So Sony Ericsson W580i is the new widget from the house of this baron in this field of mobiles. This widget is cell phone number list equipped with the latest technologies and almost every application has been inculcated in this mobile. Sony Ericsson W580i launched in the year 2007 has become quite cell phone number list popular in with the masses. This is all because of the features that it inculcates.

To start with the gadget is a slider phone and 2.0 inches TFT screen displays 256K colors at a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The display screen cell phone number list slides above to show the QWERTY keyboard. This phone also motivates one to stay fit and also check the calories a person has gained or lost. So this unique application cell phone number list is a boon for fitness freaks as they can check their calorie through the pedometer and a calorie counter. As people say that music and fitness go hand in hand. The phone also has music applications that cell phone number list will pump adrenaline in the veins to exercise with more vigor. The built-in Walkman Player 2.0 helps to add that spunk in the music that the particular person listens. The Track ID cell phone number list application helps one to track the artist and even the record label as well. Other applications like stereo FM radio with RDS feature completes the music applications and cell phone number list makes this gizmo truly a music phone. Apart from these gadgets the Sony Ericsson W580i also supports a 2-megapixel camera as well which clicks crystal clear pictures at a resolution of 1600×1200 pixels.

Along with, a video feature as well one can record videos as well. The internal memory cell phone number list of this phone is 12 MB which can be expanded to 4 GB with the help of a micro SD card. One can store 1000 phone records along with photocall facility and around 30 missed, dialed and received numbers can be stored cell phone number list in the memory. In today’s world, people want to avail the facility in their mobile phones so almost all the mobile companies have inculcated data technologies cell phone number list in their phones. Sony has followed the suite and with almost all the technologies namely GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, and a USB port which not only connects them to the world cell phone number list wide web but also to transfer data as well.

29/10/2021 at 18:14 #9147

Jonathan Darnell

Nice post.

29/10/2021 at 18:40 #9150

Ralph Rogers

nfdsnfudjnfj

Viendo 3 entradas - de la 1 a la 3 (de un total de 3)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.